Often students confuse between BCom and BCom honors. Both the courses are linked to each other, but there is some divergence between the two. B. Com (H) is a degree in which subjects like accountancy and economics are taught in-depth, but in B. Com (P) there is an overview of these subjects. B. Com (H) specializes in these subjects, whereas B. Com (P) will not.
Admission to the honors course requires Mathematics as a compulsory subject in 12. (The candidate has to obtain a minimum percentage in the same as well as mentioned in the additional eligibility criteria of different colleges). There is no such restriction for admission to regular B. Com course. The honors course is known to be more rigorous and impart employable skills. So if you have Mathematics in 12, you should definitely go for B. Com (honors)
. The cutoff for the honors course tends to be higher and some colleges(SRCC, LSR etc ) offer only the honors course.
Bachelor of Commerce (honors) program to its basket of Contemporary and progressive programs. This program caters to commerce Aspirants who are desirous to start their career and can hone their build them Professional competence on a higher plateau with specialized knowledge in the Field of Business and Commerce. The B. Com (honors) program is Intended to provide advanced knowledge in Commerce specializations as against The functional/conventional specializations offered in the B. Com. (Regular) Program. It aims to equip students with the knowledge and competence in The field of business and commerce to pursue a professional career and/or Furthering higher education in the specified areas of specialization. The Bachelor Of Commerce (honors) focuses on the factors that drive economic behavior At both an individual and organizational level. The course will equip you with The analytical, reasoning, communication and problem-solving skills Effectively identify issues, source information and find efficient and Practical Solutions. The course has been tailored in consultation with representatives from Leading organizations, ensuring you graduate with an industry-relevant degree. We recognize the importance of continued learning throughout your career and the Bachelor of Commerce is designed to enhance your ability to understand new developments, pursue further studies and become a leader in your field.
The B.Com (H) program is designed to develop:
- To provide conceptual knowledge and application skills in the domain of Commerce Studies.
- To provide knowledge and skills in almost all areas of the business to be able to meet expectations of business and to handle basic business tasks, thus equipping a student to pursue careers in different sectors of Commerce, Trade, and Industry.
- To sharpen the student’s analytical and decision-making skills.
- To provide a good foundation for the students who plan to pursue professional courses like CA, ICWAI, ACS, CFA, and MBA
- To develop entrepreneurial abilities to become competent and competitive in order to be assured of good careers and job placements.
The course you pick at the undergraduate level will determine your career as well as your future in academics. Thus, it is of the essence that you pick the program carefully after understanding the aspects of the courses and your interests.
- Why Engineering day celebrates on 15th September
- Why Vishwakarma pooja celebrates every year, check here images 2020.
- Why Teachers days Celebrate? Some Quotes, wishes & images Sep 5, 2020.
- How to prepare SSC CGL quantitative aptitude in the SSC exam.
- SSC CGL Preparation 2020-2021 Exam preparation Crack.